Thursday, October 19, 2017

Machine Maintenance Day...and new HQ machine!

I finished a Holiday flannel quilt top at the retreat at Quilt Essentials a few days ago..we had so much fun!  If you ever get a chance to attend one, jump at it.  Looking forward to the next one.

Holiday Frost all quilted and bound..warm and cozy!
Chris at Blakeman's from Cheyenne would be happy to have another Machine Maintenance Day here in the Studio!  If you are interested, please contact me at 307-745-3200 or email me at bobbinsnthreads@gmail.com.  I would need your name and phone number, what type/brand of machine needing service and if there are any specific problems you need addressed.  We need 15 machines.


And HandiQuilter has a new quilting system and I cannot wait to get one!  It is called the Amara.  Check it out here, there is a lovely video:


The online store is getting more and more things in it and I am having a 10% off sale (checkout code TakeOff10) until October 31st:

Bobbins 'n Threads <click here>
Xmas wholecloth
And, last but not least, I will be putting a Superior Threads order in soon so if you would like me to add something to my order, just holler!
www.superiorthreads.com

I think that is it for now.  Isn't this weather glorious?!  I am going to go out now and take the Big Dog for a walk!
Jude


No comments:

Post a Comment