Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween! (and reminders....)






Looks like we will have nice weather for the little trick or treaters tonight!  We don't get many in our area but I will light the spooky house and have some little chocolate bars ready for those who do show up.  :)

Two reminders:
  1. This is the last day for 10% off on supplies on my online shop!                              Bobbins 'n Threads Online <---click here                                                       
  2.  And we almost have the 15 machines needed to have Chris from Blakeman's in Cheyenne come to the Studio for a Machine Maintenance Day.  It will be mid or end of November.  If you are interested, please contact me asap at 307-745-3200 or bobbinsnthreads@gmail.com with your name and number, email address and make of the machine and if you have any issues with your machine.

Some of you know that I have been working on a Sarah Fielke Block of the Month, Down the Rabbit Hole, for almost a year now.  And still 4 months behind.  ;)  Well...the 2018 Block of the Month is up for registration now.  Sarah is offering two projects this time and I am getting awfully tempted to do the one.  Someone stop me, please....

Or..someone want to join me?  LOL!

And...Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Quilt will be starting soon.  Not enough hours in the day.

Anyone doing it?

:o)
Jude


No comments:

Post a Comment