Monday, January 4, 2016

It is a New Year! And a new HQ promo...

Well, the Christmas decorations are down and packed away and it is the start of a New Year.  And I am looking forward to it!  We had a lovely, quiet, relaxing Christmas and it rejuvenated me.  The past few days I have been counting inventory and doing my year end and I am *almost* finished counting the hundreds of thread cones but I hope to be finished today.  A few customer quilts are coming in and I really look forward to diving in again.

And I have a few personal projects that I will be working on and will post pictures when they are finished.  But first I have to clean up this very messy studio.  ;)

Did anyone do Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt?  I have most of it cut out and really do intend to finish it....

Handi Quilter has a new promotion!  Receive a free AccuQuilt fabric cutter with each machine package purchase.  I love my cutter.  :)

Well...the threads are calling me.  Have a wonderful start to the new year!

Warmly,
Jude
307-745-3200

No comments:

Post a Comment