Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Machine Maintenance Day Reminder! May 18th!

Just a quick reminder that Chris from Blakemans in Cheyenne will be here on Monday, May 18th, to service sewing machines and do scissor sharpening.

307-745-3200
email  bobbinsnthreads@gmail.com

Give me a call or shoot me an email with your name and phone number, the make of your machine and what service you would like so that I can put you on the list.  And if you need machine supplies, let me know so that I can contact Chris to bring them.

You can drop your machine off beforehand or you can come that morning after 10am.  Just give me a call before you come so that I can open up the garage door and to give you directions to my studio if you have not been here before.

Here are the prices:
  •  $55  Basic Blowout, shuttle oiling, and sew off.
  •  $69.99 Full Service and Cleaning Basic Machine. Tension balance, blowout, oiling, mechanical tuning, and 18 point inspection with test sew in. 1 year guarantee on service.
  •  $109.99 Full Service and Cleaning European models, computerized models, PFAFF, Bernina, Viking, and brand specific precision Machines. Tension balance, blowout, oiling, mechanical tuning, and 18 point inspection with test sew in. Full ESD protection for computerized specialty machines with air ionizer and static mat to protect your computerized equipment. 1 year guarantee on service.
  •  $3 Scissor sharpening.

Enjoy this wonderful springlike-ish weather!
Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment