Saturday, November 2, 2013

Baptist Fan Quilting! (and time to sell the Demo Quilting System!)

I have finally mastered quilting the Baptist Fan on a quilt...computerized. And I am thrilled because I LOVE this pattern. It looks so good on scrappy quilts and it really helps to pull in fullness on the quilt top.

You can see the fans here as I am quilting them.
You can really see the design on the back of the quilt.
And this is what it looks like on the Pro Stitcher!

And speaking of Pro Stitcher and quilting machines, it is time to sell this system as it is time to get a new one in the Studio.  It is a Handi Quilter Avante 18 with a 12ft Studio Frame and Pro Stitcher, well taken care of and runs beautifully. 
If you are interested, contact me via the Contact Form on the right.  It is a really good deal!  And as with all the machines I sell, you get full training and support.  :)

11/12/13  The Avante has SOLD.  Thanks for the inquiries.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment