Thursday, June 10, 2010

Well...Things Must Happen For a Reason...

This week's meltdown was because of the delay in getting into the shop. We were supposed to move in tomorrow. Now we move in next week. And I am STILL trying to reschedule things.

I just got notification that they are tearing up our street tomorrow in order to lay down new waterlines and we would not have been able to get a truck in nor could we move things out! (no water service the whole day...and possibly the whole evening)

Now...this whole store thing has been an interesting experience in that it is like it is pre-destined. There have been co-incidences and things falling into place and opportunities handed to me that just have me scratching my head.

It will be interesting to see how this shop develops and I am now really excited to see what happens! LOL!

Okay...as long as they don't tear up the street that the shop is on... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful family and your work is gorgeous! I especially love the smocked outfits; befitting little girls!

    ReplyDelete