Here are some fun things I found on the internet:
Template Tool for Triangles http://firstlightdesigns.com/?p=5459
Tube Turning http://dianem.wordpress.com/2011/11/22/ogden-art-group-meeting-neat-tube-turning-technique/
Magic Binding Technique http://www.52quilts.com/2012/05/tuesday-tutorial-susies-magic-binding.html
Strippy quilts on a longarm http://www.bloglovin.com/viewer?blog=3397170&post=3380429885
Well...since we put the Studio up over the garage and since we have been so busy this summer and since winter is going to be here before we know it and since we really, really need to be able to put the car in the garage soon and since we had shoved everything back into the garage after the construction was finished and kept putting off organizing it...well...we had to start clearing out the garage. We got about half of it finished this weekend and have a bunch of stuff to get rid of. I had put them on Freecycle and Albany County Cafe and did get rid of a few things but there have been some no shows. So, before we haul them away to the dump or to Goodwill or the Clothing Cottage I thought perhaps some of you might be interested. Give me a call 307-745-3200 if you are interested...or shoot me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Black hard body suitcase.
- One very large and heavy box of wood pieces.
- Lawn mower bag thingie...hangs on the back of a lawn mower and catches the grass.
- Three 11 ft or so, very heavy cardboard tubes that stored large conduit poles. I figured someone might have a use for them.
Stuff I would like a bit of money for:
- Dirt Devil upright vacuum, compact and lightweight, no need for bags, hardly used. $15.00
- Stain Glass type window in frame. $15.00
- Piece of brand new industrial carpet, mushroom/taupe color, approx 12ft x 6ft and some scrap. $15.00
- I have a thread stand that I will never use here and wonder if someone has a use for it. You can see it here:http://www.superiorthreads.com/shop/product/new-50-slot-display-rack-each-slot-holds-5-spools/ $20.00
- (all the above were from my store)
- Ladies Schwinn bicycle, front wheel needs to be put back on. Hardly used. $15.00
- Garden Chaise, really good shape, good cushion, collapses. $10.00
- Various pieces of copper pipe. $10.00
There will be more things after we finish the second half of the garage, hopefully this weekend. We need to tackle the *dreaded under the stairway* bit. ;)
I have been busy quilting!
|Just started this one yesterday...full custom wool quilt.|
So, as you can see, you have all been keeping me really busy! LOL! Thanks for your continued support. :)
I haven't sent a card for awhile...enjoy!