Thursday, May 29, 2014

Last Week for Free Shipping at HQ!

Look at those eyelashes!!!
This is a week of birthdays and sad anniversaries here in the Michalak household.  My daughter's birthday was on the 25th, Oliver's first birthday (already!) was on the 27th and Rudi's mom died a year ago. So, celebrations and sadnesses.  Life.  :)

I love this picture of Rudi and his mom.
And...I have been home with the business for a year!  What a year it has been.  A year ago, I would have never thought that I would have a Studio Over The Garage within the year.  Thank you so much to all my loyal customers who have followed me here, kept me busy and continue to keep me busy, and have helped me in the challenging times.  I am blessed.  :)

Customer quilts all in a row...  ;)
The Handi Quilter 0% Financing and Free Shipping promo ends on June 2nd so if you are interested, give me a call or shoot me an email with your questions!
http://www.handiquilter.com/specials/

And it is Demo Selling Time, so my HQ Sweet 16 Sit Down System is for sale and so is my Fusion and Pro Stitcher.  Have to keep things current around here.  ;)

*** Update:  The demo Fusion has sold!   :)

Looks like summer is here!  The garden is really greening up (okay, lots of the *green stuff* is weeds) and it is actually hot up here in the Studio.  Where is the fan....

Warmly,
Jude
307-745-3200
bobbinsnthreads@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. What a sweet picture of Rudi and his mom. You can almost feel the love. LOVE all the customer quilts you have hanging there - you'll be busy.

    ReplyDelete