Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy Mother's Day...and....

It is machine demo time!  I have my Sweet 16 Sit Down System up for sale.  Now, this machine has hardly been touched.  It was in its boxes for a few months while the construction was going on and the poor thing has stuff piled on it right now.  I will be moving it out from under that stuff today because it is Demo Sale time!

If you are interested, please contact me at 307-745-3200 or email me at bobbinsnthreads@gmail.com


Tomorrow is Mother's Day...please enjoy this lovely card:

Happy Mother's Day Card <click here>

**********************************************************************

Just a reminder that Chris from Blakeman's will be here this Friday, May 16th.  We have 8 machines lined up already but we can always fit a few more in!  Give me a holler if you want to be put on the list.  And Chris is bringing some top of the line Berninas for us to play with so feel free to come on by that day.  Call me for directions to my house.


This is the quilt I have been working on all week:

Lots of SID, background fill, beadboard border.

I really love doing ruler work!  <someone kick me>  ;)

So, it has been another busy week!  Still haven't gotten around to doing that thread blog post but it sure is something I want to do.  I still carry and will continue to carry Superior Threads...for quilting, piecing and machine embroidery.  Love these threads and am happy to have them here in town for purchase.  And I need to get that Etsy store up and running....(not enough hours in the day!)

We have some *weather* coming so stay warm!
Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment