Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Disgusted with myself...has it really been a year???!!!!

2012 has been a crazy year.  We moved the Studio and that was a stressful few months.  But we are settled and busy and I am happy where we moved to.

We visited the Most Beautiful Child in the World in the summer and there is going to be another Most Beautiful Child in World, come May.  :)  And the baby is another little boy.  I am so excited and will get knitting, now that I know what color to knit.  ;)

DH's mother is not doing well back in Germany and I expect that 2013 will have some sorrow in it.  I just pray that her end time is peaceful. 

For now, I will wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope to get more active on my blog in the next year.  I felt that 2012 was going to be a year of change and, holy smokes, was it ever.  2013 is going to be a year of growth and I hope to be ready for it.

Warm Regards!

No comments:

Post a Comment