Tuesday, April 29, 2008

*Owlies* are getting there...

Well, I have finished all the little owlies and have cut out the branches and glued everything down (I use Roxanne's Baste-It glue) to the background fabric in preparation for hand appliqueing. I also cut out the 23 leaves it will need but will put them on last. I think I will have the top finished by the end of the week and will then put the borders on and get it on my quilting system.


  1. Very cute. I look forward to the finished product. I use elmer's washable school glue now.

  2. This is just lovely. I haven't used glue before, but it sounds worth trying