Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What's Finished This Week!

Spring/Summer is finally here in Wyoming!  Okay, we have 2 days of spring and then we leap into summer but I am NOT complaining.  It just means that once the warm, sunny weather comes we scramble to get the garden and yard cleaned up because it is just a matter of time before the weeds take over.  :)  We are finally getting a pergola built off the back patio door and I am really looking forward to some shade there.  The sun gets really wicked in the back yard and the wind always blows away the sun umbrella.


Anyhow!  I just finished putting the button decorations on this quilt and it is hung in the studio.  It is so bright and pretty and I really liked doing this one, from start to finish.  Now...I had promised myself that I would finish a UFO every month this year.  This is February's.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. looks beautiful i love all the colors on it

    ReplyDelete