Saturday, August 1, 2009

Vacation Over With....

And I am really tired. We got home last night and as I was drawing a hot bath I discovered that it was not so hot. The water heater was broken. So, we called a plumber first thing this morning and he came to fix it and will send a bill...sigh...
But it was all worth it as I got to kiss and cuddle with the most adorable baby in the world.




And my daughter and I did some spinning...in the wind! You'd think we were in Wyoming, for goodness sakes.


We went to Niagara Falls as the Professor has never seen it and he was duly impressed. Have to find the pictures in this mess. I am unpacked, yes, but just so far as to have made piles everywhere. No energy to get organized.
We stopped by Shipshewana this trip and I indulged in a bit of fiber therapy. ;)
My quilting system is *supposed* to come this week. Yay.
I have been waiting 4 months for it and I SO look forward to setting it up and quilting again.

2 comments:

  1. was your phat box waiting for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't picked the post up, yet. Had to stick around for the plumber. Something to look forward to, though! :o)

    ReplyDelete