Monday, March 2, 2009

Springtime in the Dining Room...


Now...winter in Wyoming is really not my cup of tea for the most part. It is windy and cold and I really prefer to stay inside and quilt and make my messes. :o)

But I noticed that in one of my plant pots a bit of green started showing and I hadn't a clue what it was. So I put it in the dining room window and look what bloomed last week! I don't remember planting the thing so it is my *winter miracle*. :o)




And...of course...we have to take a look at this handsome little guy...





And I get to hold him soon!!! :o)

2 comments:

  1. the babe is adorable- we get anew grandson in April, first on in 12 yrs!
    I'm ahving a give away on my blog if you're interested.
    Roslyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the smocking-we see so little these days & my Mum did beautifulwork I still have the baby dresses she smocked for my kids.
    baby is adorable too!
    Roslyn

    ReplyDelete